🚨 Spoiler Alert! (April)

Your bijoux box- mother’s day spa box spoiler- will contain a bathbomb with a piece of jewelry in it (that matches the May your bijoux box jewelry). Source is instagram & Facebook

First Your bijoux box April spoiler. Back of april necklace (from Facebook).

Discover the deal April Problem Solvers box. $138+free shipping. 33 full size products. All sales final. From website.
The beauty edit box. Ships only to Canada. This is the Spring mini box Instagram
Her-Mine April box. “Feet Treat”. Instagram
Spring Beachly beauty box. Instagram

Lotiwellness April box. Instagram. Natural deodorant and headband. Instagram

New Beauty Bay Edited Box

April Litlovebox. Ships from Canada to US. You select the book title and then surprises come with it. Instagram

April Kid Art Lit. You get a hard back book. Art projects based on book. Can choose 1 or 2 projects size if you have more children. Instagram and website. Spark is $44.99 for one art kit. deluxe $59.99 + 2 art kits.

Cult Beauty The Female Founders Edit USA. £65. From website

April Boxwalla Book Box - 3 choices - from website

Ruby Crate-Our Campus Crate includes jewelry, resistance bands,que bottle, wristlet keychain,slippers,woolzies essential oils,cream multi stick makeup,hair clips,shampoo bar
The other box is April spoilers for tween/teen. Instagram. Ships from Canada to USA
Cat Kit by Pusheen. April catnip crinkle toy. Instagram

Found on Google search. Appears to be the exact mystery. Link in search takes you to official Too Faced Spring Mystery Bag.

Spiffy Socks April Tetris Extreme. Instagram
The Bookish Box. YA for April is Gallant by V.E. Schwab. $57.50 for book, shirt&goodies. Also have Adult book and different goodies which is sold out now.
SparkleHustleGrow April box from Instagram

Vegan Cuts Snack April. Instagram

Vegan Cuts Chocolate April box. Instagram

180 Degree Lifestyle April box. You get one of these spices. Instagram
Silver Swag box. April Showers. 5-7 items for the senior in your life. Instagram

The Balanced Lifestyle box for men. 8-10 luxury full-sizes items. USA$54.95 and Canada$64.99 note the photos for different products.
The Balanced Home Box. :us: $74.99 and :canada: $84.99 7 items. Instagram

Fruitforthought May. Sock liners. Instagram
Tribe beauty April. 2nd spoiler from Instagram. Mudmasky eye serum

This is from Reddit post. I think this is okay to list. The Ipsy card says Madelaine Petsch is the X curator.

Emma & chloe box spoiler (from email).

![image|281x500](upload://pR0YMwhhs0groou9obyBRT64eHt.jpeg all the April Goddess Provisions box from Instagram

Laurel &Reed April from Instagram
Beachly Beauty 2nd spoiler from Instagram

Ipsy Glam bag X. From website.
All 4 spoilers so far from Ipsy website. Madelaine Petsch

@ebbgirls I don’t know how the Fruit for Thought box was off my radar … I went to their website and I’m in love. Just signed up for the Strawberry Kiwi May box. Eeeeeep! Thanks for introducing me to a new box! (Like I needed one… LOL)

I know what you mean. I signed up for the year! Couldn’t help myself. What’ not to love? Enjoy.

1 Like

Spring Lemon Drop Box. Instagram. Website says $40 to try or sub for 3 or 6 months and price drops.

The glam bag x for May. From ipsy’s site. It’s gorgeous!

I clicked my email from Ipsy and all these items seem to be for the X bag??? Guess we will find out soon enough. Wanted everyone to see them.

Best of Dermstore Body Edit$50 for 10 best selling body care. From website. $198 value
Lotiwellness April. Instagram and website. Province Apothecary facial cupping set,bibo renewing shampoo&conditioner bar,bath bomb,headband,Iluvit sweetheart deodorant, have patience mini workbook

Journal Junk box. April. Instagram

Earthlove Spring box. 9 items. From email.

Revolve website. The doctors in beauty bag. $120. 111skin, Dr Rogers,Dr Loretta, MZ Skin,Rose Ingleton, Nurse Jamie,Goldenfaden,
Festival Kit$100-Youthforia,Coola,Supergoop,Oribe,Bytox,R+Co,Tanologist,Bum Bum,Tower 28
French Farmacy Beauty bag-$75Avene,Furterer,Klorane,Bioderma,Christohe Robin,Embryolisse,Caudalie,Patty’s
These are limited editions and start to ship next week.
Cat Lady May mom box. From Instagram
FabFitFun Summer spoiler comes with two. Comes with metal lids with silicone seals. From Instagram

New Bespoke Boxes Available per website

Not sure if these 2 count but thought I would share. 1 time boxes from “Best of” Dermstore and “Festival” Revolve from websites