SWAPPING IN THE FUTURE

Hello all,

There have been behind the scenes talks among various MSA swappers about putting something together to replace swapping on MSA. Before the mass exodus at the end of the month, if you would like to receive information regarding new places to swap in the future (might be a month down the road before you hear anything), we would like to gather contact information for everyone. Can you either send me a private message or email me with your name and email address? In turn, I will send you info about joining a new swap group if it comes together. Your email will not be used for ANY other purpose other than as I just stated.

It truly is sad that MSA does not see the value in continuing to host swapping. My email is woodall1880@hotmail.com

Elizabeth

10 Likes

Sent you an email.

1 Like

Sent you an email.

1 Like

Sent you an email.

1 Like

Sending you an email

1 Like

Sent you an email

1 Like

Emailed you!

Look for my email!

I sent you a dm on here too!

Sent u email! Thx 4 taking the lead on this.

Is this something separate from the FB group that was started?

@Kate.Kemp had started the fb page first. Yes.
However, it has proved difficult figuring out the logistics.

1 Like

@shannonleighcolley Yes I am aware she was staring one. She asked me to be a moderator. Did you want to include your email?

@woodall1880
I sent an email. Sadly I don’t do Facebook.

Make sure you email woodall1880@hotmail.com

1 Like

I am one as well.
Yes please
Shannonleighcolley@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Huzzah! I was just coming here in the hope that one of you far-more-organized-than-me gals would have started a swapper spreadsheet - especially since I’ll be out of town during most of the Final Days o’ Swap :grimacing:

2 Likes

I would love a contact.

1 Like

Potentially yes

I need you to email me your email address to woodall1880@hotmail.com