THE SEPHORA SUN SAFETY KIT IS BACK!

This is NOT a drill! I’ve already ordered mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I ordered earlier this morning. Debated waiting for the sale, but then was worried it would be sold out by then, so just went ahead and grabbed it (and got the new SDJ cream as my promo).

In other news, there are two new Sephora Hello kits now available. I’ll be waiting for the sale for that.

1 Like

If they’re still in stock on Friday I’m buying two more- one for me as a backup and one for my mom.

Omg- how did I miss those hello kits?!? I noticed the other favorites kits!

2 Likes

They just posted the Hello kits. Like, while I was debating whether to wait on the sun safety kit.

1 Like

What are the expiration dates usually like on the sun ones?

Thank you for the heads up! I get one every year!

1 Like

@Jessica-MSA - I’m guessing you’ve already done so, but just in case… the kit is still available and it’s GO TIME! on the sale!

2 Likes

@Sherri thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile:
I woke up, ordered, and went right back to sleep.

:rofl:

I placed my first order before I went to bed last night, as they started the same a bit early. And yes, I said “first,” because there may or may not have been another order placed today. :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

All products I received Expires in 2023! Except the Lancome expires 3/2022! Wonder why they put it in there?

I was able to get one in the sale. They were sold out when I made my first purchase, but I jumped on it and got one when I received the restock email yesterday. I think this is my first one.

1 Like

That’s so exciting! I look forward to your thoughts :slight_smile:

This is random but got my order and when I opened it I was sad because my samples weren’t there. lol I was happy to snag a Tom Ford Ombre Leather and Kilian Love Don’t be Shy, so I was dramatic about them not being there. Also, it looks like Supergoop has (kinda) the same ingredients as the Julep No Excuses clear sunscreen in case anyone needs a dupe.

Anyone have a favorite from the past? The other day when I got mine I put Kiehls on my right cheek, supergoop on my left cheek, Sunday Riley on my forehead and Clinique on my chin and nose. Lmao. But it was stupid timing bc I didn’t go anywhere and I forgot to do my makeup. By the time I remembered it was about bedtime! :roll_eyes: I will say that the Supergoop felt so weird going on, but it is the only one that still had my cheek feeling smooth and hydrated feeling, for what it’s worth. I have very sensitive skin and non of those 4 broke me out. Now, to see how they look with makeup! (And try the rest!)

Sent from my iPhone

2 Likes

I really like the Supergoop it feels like a primer,nice and smooth!

@themailgirl ive found that people either love it or hate it for that specific reason!

1 Like

My review of the set is live! Let’s talk about it- I would love to know y’all’s thoughts.

1 Like