Wash-off Mask Wednesday

I live wash-off masks just as much (honestly, probably a little bit more) than sheet masks, so I thought they deserved their own thread. I’m masking with the Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque tonight- anyone else?

2 Likes

I love the Ahava Brightening and Hydrating Facial Treatment Mask.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ve tried that one! Did it come in a subscription box or did you discover it elsewhere?

I love the Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask. it is blue! And i love the way it makes my skin feel.

It was sent to me by a testing program, I fell in love with it, and have kept on using it. I never get rinse off masks in subscriptions.

I love wash off masks! They seem easier than sheets, which I do when I do on my Spa Days! Any masks that put moisture back into my skin I use! Do any of you have recommendations?

1 Like

Do I ever! Hydrating wash off masks is my favorite category.
Peter Thomas roth water Drench hyaluronic cloud mask
Korres Greek yoghurt Superdose probiotic face mask
Pixi rose remedy mask (tied for my favorite affordable mask and you get SO MUCH for $24)
Bliss mint chip mani mask (my other favorite affordable Mask- try applying this before you take a hot shower :heart_eyes:)
Dermalogica melting moisture mask (I leave this on for a while and then just wipe it away with a warm damp cloth and don’t worry as much about fully rinsing it off)
Eminence calm skin arnica mask (just incredible. Another one I leave on for hours and then just wipe away instead of rinsing).

Both the summer Fridays jet lag mask and and farmacy honey potion masks were recently reformulated. Both had the original versions really upset my skin, but I’ve gotten the newly formulated versions and I do like them but I’m not ready to say I love them yet. For perspective, I’m on my second bottles/jars of the Dermalogica, korres, and eminence masks, and I’m on like my fifth jar of the bliss mint chip mania mask.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the recommendations! I Love Dermalogica and just ordered the Kit of four different masks for $32. I will get a couple more when Sephora has their sale! Is the Bliss mint chip strong in scent?

2 Likes

I’m not sure to be honest. Now I need to go home and smell it again.

1 Like

Yesterday’s mask was a treat- the Peter Thomas Roth luxury lift & firm 24k gold mask.

1 Like

Tonight I’m masking with the youth to the people kombucha clay mask on my chin and nose where I have a lot of congestion going on. Thinking of following up with a peel off mask (Boscia is the only brand I’ll use) but I’m undecided.

1 Like