What’s one thing in the coming week you’re excited for/happy about/ looking forward to?

I know I can’t be the only one who usually has the Sunday Scaries set in about this time. In an attempt to put myself in a more positive frame of mind rather than worry about all of the things I’m dreading and stressed about, I thought it might be worth trying to find something positive in the coming work week ahead.

I’ll go first. I’m really looking forward to the NFL playoffs (go Cardinals!) but honestly that feels like a cop-out because who doesn’t look forward to the weekend? Looking at my work calendar, I actually have a quite a few meetings this week but none of them are particularly exciting (none should be particularly terrible, either). Maybe I’ll schedule myself something to look forward to and make a massage appointment for Thursday evening or Friday- I won a gift card in a drawing that I haven’t used yet. And ooh! That thought sparked something work-related for me to look forward to. Thursday is the anniversary for the company I work for, which means everyone gets to spin the wheel of fun! Truly, I love spinning wheels.

4 Likes

I love the wheel of fun idea!! :partying_face:

This week I’m launching my latest project that involves paying tribute to idol and fellow Capricorn twin, Dolly Parton! :heart: :star:

3 Likes

Omg, this sounds so cool! Will this project eventually end up on a certain website for us to read about?

3 Likes

Yes yes!! I will message deets to any interested parties :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’m interested!

4 Likes

I’m interested too!

1 Like

We got to spin the wheel of fun today, and it delivered :heart_eyes:
Since this was the firm anniversary every at the firm would get whatever the prize is. It landed on the spot for a gift card to the local charcuterie shop, only our two assistants hadn’t heard of it so rather than getting gift cards I ran out and just picked up actual charcuterie boards for everyone. Three of them got the bigger boards that feed 1-3 people while I chose the mini + some brass cheese knives because I don’t have anyone at home to help me eat it the way they do. It’s been a huge hit.

6 Likes

Oh heck yes, this looks delicious!!! I love meats & cheeses :star_struck:

1 Like

I am looking forward to a birthday getaway weekend with my husband. We aren’t going far but just getting out of the house and staying somewhere, where someone else makes the bed is a good change. :laughing:

4 Likes

Yay for getaways! Have a good time and remember to sleep in!!

2 Likes

100% agree. Someone else making the bed is a TREAT hahahaha

2 Likes