What's sparking joy for you this week?

Have you had an amazing meal? Did you pick up some new makeup that has you excited to put on your face in the morning? New skincare item that’s making you feel like a million bucks? It’s Wednesday (blah), so let’s share some little bits of happiness.

I’ll start:

I picked up this micellar water in my last BYOBB from Tarte. Thought it would be useful but wasn’t super excited about it; however, I’ve ended up really loving it. The packaging is well-designed, and the product just seems to jive with my sensitive skin. It’s single-handedly turned my evening makeup removal ritual into a really pleasant experience. It’s a lovely little evening indulgence, and the tropical packaging is a nice reminder that winter will be over soon.

I also tried Sam’s crab cakes for the first time yesterday, and daaaaang they’re good. DEFINITELY buying them again on my next trip. (Maybe 2 boxes?)

2 Likes

:star_struck: Those look REALLY good. :drooling_face:

After a stressful start to the week and very long day, it was uplifting to come home to this surprise from BzzAgent! :heart_eyes: Totally unexpected since I never got an email notification saying I was selected. Skincare products makes me happy. FREE skincare products have me jumping for joy!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Yay! I haven’t received a BzzKit in ages. Used to get them often.

1 Like

For me it’s these crumpets that I made for breakfast on Sunday. I’ve been enjoying them all week. They turned out great, and are perfect with this maple plum sauce that my daughter gifted me.

2 Likes

C ordered me two cakes from Carlos bakery (from cake boss) last night for Valentine’s Day. He doesn’t know it yet because the military took his phone, but he’ll be so excited when he learns what he got me.

It sparks joy because 1) I freaking love cake and 2) it was such a deal! I ordered through DoorDash who had a $40 off an $80 purchase promo and then Carlos bakery had their own promotion for buy one cake get one cake free that I could use the coupon on. Two cakes and then a small box of cookies for $50 shipped; scheduled for delivery on February 13th.

2 Likes

These crumpets are a thing of beauty, and maple plum sauce sounds heavenly.

2 Likes

That is so fun! I’ve never had a Carlos bakery cake before. Does it live up to the hype?

1 Like

I have gotten a bunch lately!

1 Like

Ok so I got this tonight too! @Jessica-MSA here’s my early mask pics!

Lol

1 Like

I stopped getting bzzagent as much when they changed their format. Now, I just don’t think I have a big enough internet app presence to spark their interest. Too bad. I love to shop and I love to talk my friends and family into shopping. :joy:

1 Like

I think that’s what happened for me, too.

1 Like

Thanks, @Lindsey-MSA !

It’s weird bc I never use my Instagram or Twitter. Only FB and they never post to those

1 Like

January is almost over :partying_face:

2 Likes

These look soooo yummy.

2 Likes

Thanks @michellew925 !

It’s already Friday. Wednesday sparked joy for me (both of us) when my son went back to school after 14 days at home due to weather and exams!
I got a few packages. The new ELF cookies and cream lippies(all three of them)yum, The Sephora lip set, 6 new Revlon HD Snap fast drying polishes.
I also found new food boxes brand Fresh Crate at my Lowe’s Foods in NC. They have four cities around the country, They were very good. Only problem is the meal was for two. Butter chicken anyone?

2 Likes

Oooo butter chicken is one of my favorite dishes of all time!

I haven’t heard of Fresh Crate! Will you drop a link so I can check it out? (I did a search but couldn’t find it.) I’d also love to hear more about what you thought of the meals!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. It turns out the regional kitchens are in Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX, Providence, RI, San Fran, CA, and St Paul, MN. The idea is local chefs plan recipes and get local ingredients to make these meals. I liked the meal but it was lacking veggies. We need our veggies in this house.
It came in a cardboard box and everything seemed to be recyclable. Recipe was printed in the box with step by step instructions.
I guess you will need to visit one of these places and go to the grocery store.
I did find out some info. that it looked like it was a sub. box but I can’t seem to verify this.

1 Like