📚 Would you be interested in joining an MSA Forum book or wine club?

We could vote each month on which books or wines to get, and then there could be a dedicated thread for discussion after the book/wine arrived.

Might this be fun? Curious to see if there’s any interest for something like this.

7 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!! :star_struck: Great idea @Lindsey-MSA :heart:

3 Likes

That sounds like a great idea, @Lindsey-MSA !
Who doesn’t love books AND wine!! :slight_smile: :grinning:

4 Likes

Might be fun to do a mask while we “read and sip!”

6 Likes

I will be up for both of these.

3 Likes

Ohhh I like the way you think!

giphy-1

1 Like

I thought book club was a euphemism for wine club :wink:

Either way I’m interested!

5 Likes

@Lindsey-I’m down for a wine club!

2 Likes

I’d be down for an audiobook and Diet Coke club! I am not really antisocial but I am weird and don’t like wine (or coffee). I think it is a great thing to offer, though.

5 Likes

What @April-MSA said :star_struck:

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

This sounds fun, and I’d love it even more if it was a book from Book of the Month or other subscription box!

3 Likes

Down with a book club for sure!

1 Like

I would definitely be interested in a book club! I have always wanted to join one!

1 Like

I’d be interested in a book club. Reading more is a goal of mine for this year.

2 Likes

I love the Mask N Sip idea that @Kate.Kemp mentioned in her response! Really great idea!

3 Likes

Superlate to this thread but I’d like that as well. I don’t read at ALL anymore really and having other people to knock ideas about with would be fun.

2 Likes

Hello @Kai-MSA! Welcome to the forum. I also need
an excuse to read more. :grin:

1 Like

@Kai-MSA hey there! So glad you’re here! Where are you from! If you don’t mind my asking!

1 Like

@angelatrupo hi! :slight_smile:
@blairbrakefield hey, nice to meet you! I’m a Jersey girl (well, woman) all day every day lol! And I should prob update my pic, this avatar makes me look young and alert!

2 Likes