Would you like to see a mini review of this cocktail subscription?

I love when small businesses start their own subscriptions, and I just discovered that one of my favorite local bars is offering a monthly cocktail subscription. I think I’m gonna sign up! :cocktail:

2 questions:

1. Would you all be interested in seeing the cocktails? I’d love to make the drinks, do a little mini review of each one, and share photos with you all if you’d like to see them!
  2. Has anyone tried Food 22 before? My jaw dropped when I checked out the list of restaurant partners…
1 Like

That would be fun! What a genius idea that someone came up with a subscription idea for restaurants to help them during Covid. Although most of them seem to delivery locally only.

1 Like

I agree! The restaurant subscription platform is such a smart idea, and I’m glad that it was available during Covid when so many businesses needed a revenue boost.

I’m going to sign up for this today. I’m really excited about it, actually!! I’ll post some photos when I pick up my first shipment and whip up the cocktails. :dancer: :cocktail:

Fun! Can’t wait to see!

1 Like

I love the idea of a mini review of a cocktail subscription! As for restaurant subscription I immediately looked for my town and was sad to see it not featured. This brings take out to a new level! Dinner anyone? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I say yes to reading the review. Sounds fun.

1 Like

Awesome! I signed up at the start of the month, but I think my subscription will start next month. Can’t wait to share it with you all!

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Lindsey, I’d love to see a review of this! I’ll have to check around my city to see if anybody’s doing something similar. I always enjoy innovative/new types of subs.

1 Like

Awesome, Amy! I’m glad you think this kind of local sub is exciting, too! I placed the order early in January, and I think my first box should be ready in the next week or so. I’m really freaking excited lol. The bar posted a sneak peek on their Instagram earlier this week, and I’m :star_struck:.

1 Like

That’s so fun! The little bottles … :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Exciting! Looking forward to your review(s). What a fun idea.

1 Like